Explore the beauty of Eldred’s Passage on this two-day kayak trip, including coves and wildlife sightings, then kayak to Tutka Bay or Sadie Cove on your second day.
Two Homer Adventures in One!
This two-day Homer kayak trip begins with a six-hour Elephant Rock trip, followed by a day of hiking in Glacier Lake. Enjoy everything coastal Alaska has to offer on this nature tour. See wildlife, take in unforgettable views, and have the adventure of a lifetime!
- 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.: Elephant Rock 3/4-day trip
- Return to Homer for the night.
- Water taxi to the Glacier Lake Trailhead.
- This self-guided hike is two hours to the Glacier Lake, where you can have lunch.
- Hike an hour back to the Saddle Trailhead and water taxi back to Homer.
- Water taxi
What to Bring
- Layered clothes (weather dependent)
- Full water bottle
- Rubber boots (can request from us otherwise)