On this 6-hour trip, circumnavigate Yukon Island as you paddle through craggy rock arches, keeping an eye out for eagles and otters.
Join Us for a Two-Day Kayak Adventure in Homer
Immerse yourself in the beauty of coastal Alaska on this two-day kayak adventure that takes you to Tutka Bay or Sadie Cove. Get ready for unforgettable views and wildlife encounters!
- Paddle around the island exploring coves, sea otters, and eagles’ nests.
- Camp is set up at the water’s edge, with beach walking easily accessible.
- Spend the second day in Tutka Bay or Sadie Cove, famous for steep snow-capped mountains that descend dramatically to the water!
- Delicious meals are prepared by your guide.
- Expect to get back to the shop around 5 p.m.
- Water taxi
- All kayak equipment
- All camping gear
- Delicious meals
What to Bring
- Two to three pairs of thick socks
- Long underwear top and bottoms
- Quick-dry shorts & pants
- Insulating jacket
- Rain coat and pants
- Billed hat
- Warm hat
- Hiking boots